Orange Alpine 160 Pro
UNLIMITED CUSTOM OPTIONS ON ALL ORANGE BUILDS
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US
Check out our previous Orange custom builds HERE
FREE RENTHAL BAR UPGRADE WITH ALL ORANGE BIKES!
The Alpine 160. Scalpel precision. Chainsaw ability.
- Handbuilt in Britain
- Unique monocoque aluminium and Reynolds tube chassis
- Single pivot suspension for the utmost performance, efficiency and reliability
- 27.5" wheels
- 160mm of rear travel
- Alpine-trail honed geometry
- Increased length toptube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Internal dropper routing
- Choose from 12 custom colours
- Customise your Alpine 160 with our huge selection of optional upgrades
The Alpine 160 Pro runs a 1x10 crankset with a 30 tooth chainring/11/36 cassette but keeps your options open with a 1x11 speed SRAM upgrade to let you tackle whatever you find wherever you roam.
For full spec please visit the Orange site HERE